Thread: ***96-00 Civic Coilovers/GROUND CONTROL/AMR/EIBACH***

Default ***96-00 Civic Coilovers/GROUND CONTROL/AMR/EIBACH***

Suspension will fit a 96-00 Honda Civic hatchback, coupe or sedan.

Features:
    Ground Control Coilovers (Custom Spring Rates 450F/430R)- originally $350.00
    Loved these custom rates, great for daily driving, throwing your car in the twisties, auto crossing and track days. I think its a perfect spring rate choice, especially if you want to dump your car very low!! These coilovers have a lifetime warranty through Ground Control and only have about 2000 miles on them.

AMR Engineering Extended Top Hats (front and rear)- originally $150.00 a pair x 2 = $300.00
    Loved these top hats as well, excellent quality!! These are especially needed for extended shock travel. No More Bottoming Out!! These are also good if you want to lower your car very low and still have good shock travel!! These top hats only have about 2000 miles on them.

Eibach Pro Dampers (front and rear) - originally $350.00
    These dampers are actually pretty nice. I was very surprised when I combined these dampers with the Ground Control coilovers above. Before purchasing these dampers I inquired with Eibach to see if they could handle the spring rates of my Ground Controls and was assured that they can handle up to 550lbs/in. And they were right, they were a perfect match. Of course with Eibach you have a lifetime warranty on these Pro Dampers. Plus these only have about 4000 miles on them.

Total I have about $1000.00 in the suspension components above. I'm willing to let them go for $550.00 obo. I am a little flexible on the price but not much. These suspension components do not have many miles on them. The coilovers and top hats only have about 2000 miles on them. The shocks only have about 4000 miles on them. The absolute only reason that I'm selling this suspension setup is because I went with AMR's full body coilover setup as I've been moving up the ranks in road racing. I prefer text messaging. 678 eight five six 3698

Scott Racing & Development Factory (SCCA Auto X/NASA HPDE)
    Build thread:http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...GAUGE-HOLDER**
    Titans member#0001

SOLD

Scott Racing & Development Factory (SCCA Auto X/NASA HPDE)
    Build thread:http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...GAUGE-HOLDER**
    Titans member#0001