Thread: OEM and Aftermarket EP3 parts for sale

IA Member

Default OEM and Aftermarket EP3 parts for sale

So I traded in my EP3 on a brand new Ford F-150 EcoBoost. The EP served its purpose well when I was married and had a second vehicle at my disposal. However, since divorcing, I needed something more conducive to doing everything I need to do. Not the least of which is carting my girls shit back and forth between the houses. I have a load of stuff, I need out of my garage and am looking to sell it here.

All prices are OBO, but please don’t lowball. None of this is crap and it is all either brand new and never used or in excellent condition. I will ship most items at the buyer’s expense. I have PayPal, but you will need to add the 3.5% for the fees. If you are local, I am willing to meet and we can work that out through PM. Finally, money talks and bull shit walks. No dibs. Show me the money and it is yours. First come, first served.

I am not especially well known around here, but I have bought some things and I have sold some things. If anyone on here remembers dealing with me in any capacity please vouch for me. I am a very fair guy and not out to screw anybody. I want to make sure you get what you want, so ask plenty of questions before buying.

Please note that all headings are links to photobucket albums with more pictures of the items. The one shown here is representative of the item, but you will get more detail on Photobucket.
    Now, let’s get to the goods.

Metra Dash Kits
    I have two Metra kits. One complete with both single DIN/cubby and double DIN setups. One with just the single DIN/cubby setup. I used the other double DIN and it went in my brothers car when we swapped the head unit into there. Both sets include instructions. I am pretty sure these go for about 20 bucks on Amazon. Asking $10 each.

Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts and front sway bar bushings
    Brand new and never been opened except to take photos. I have a set of poly motor mount inserts and a set of pole front sway bar bushings. Asking $25 for the motor mounts and $15 for the sway bar bushings.

OEM AAV assembly complete with all hardware and new tubing
    When I replace/repair parts, I don’t like to half-ass it. This is yet another repair I could not complete before trading the car in. I have a complete setup with the AAV (or as Majestic calls it Outlet Water Assembly), gasket, new bolts, new coolant and vacuum tubes and clamps. For all the parts I paid 155 for it all. I am asking for $125 for it all. I am willing to part this all out, but would prefer to sell it all together first.

Aftermarket EP3 Tie Rod End
    I have this one from God only knows when. It is an aftermarket, but I do not recall the brand. Bought at an Advanced Auto. Has a castle nut and cotter pin. Asking $30.

OEM Steering Rack Bracket
    I had replaced this with the 0857 unit long ago. Asking for $15.

SOLD --> Thule roof rack to chrisbtsc
    SOLD --> Spec-D lug nuts to ocho
    SOLD --> OEM Cargo area interior molding to skoo74
    SOLD --> OEM Throttle Body gasket to SkareKrow
    SOLD --> EBAY Fog Light Wiring, Mounting, and Button to CyberDictator
    SOLD --> OEM EP3 Tie Rod End to norkahinz
    SOLD --> Blox Spherical Shift Knob (Style 142) locally
    SOLD --> OEM Passenger door lock and actuator quiet_s0ng
    Last edited by larryo108; 06-11-2014 at 08:22 AM.

IA Member

Bump. Still got it. Accepting offers.

IA Member

Still got alot of this stuff. Please make offers. Open to them all. Just need this stuff gone.

Multi Car Owner MaconPerformance's Avatar

Where are you located? Im interested in the AVV and Energy Suspension stuff....
    Chris Weeks
    478-390-2855

IA Member

I live in Jackson County and work in Duluth. I make trips downtown a bit. I can meet you there if you are interested.

IA Member

Bump.

IA Member

Bump. I need this stuff gone. Just make me offers.

IA Member

Still have a little bit of this stuff. Just make me offers to get it gone. Thanks.

Certified Gearhead

Would you do 30 for the actuator?

IA Member

A couple of items left. No good offer refused. I reserve the right to haggle though.