Thread: $$$k20z3 complete swap, k24a2, k20a2, 5spd, 6spd, GSR swap, k24a4$$$$

IA Member

Default $$$k20z3 complete swap, k24a2, k20a2, 5spd, 6spd, GSR swap, k24a4$$$$

Trying to sell a complete k20z3 engine and tramsission swap from a 2006 Honda civic si. Includes all accessories, complete engine, complete transmission, ecu, engine harness, shift cables and shifter box, axles, radiator hoses, pretty much everything from under the hood of an si. The swap had just under 90000 miles when pulled from a wrecked 4dr si. This is an lsd transmission and already has the rbc intake manifold. Asking 2500 for everything. Nothing has been messed with or taken apart I need it gone soon. Contact 7062885167 if seriously interested. Prefer text.

While im at it here are some other k stuff i'd like to sell just text me about this stuff with questions or for pictures Ill be more than happy to try and get this stuff out of my garage.

04 k24a2 tsx longblock 120K miles - 1500$
    comes with wrinkle black intake manifold, and waterpump, no accessories, I may have coilpacks for it.

k24a4 accord engine 80-90k miles - 500$
    got this thing in a trade and its just sitting around taking up space has intake manifold, nothing wrong with it.

k20a2 longblock with all accessories - 1500$
    got this off ebay as a back up for my k-swap em1 has power steering pump, ac compressor, alternator, starter, complete
    intake manifold, throttle body clutch & flywheel, serpentine belt, coil packs, half shaft, valve cover, coil pack cover,
    pretty much everything.

rsx 5 speed transmission - 500$ excellent condition, small chip around the bell housing lower mount from accident. have piece
    to weld back on

rsx 6 speed transmission - sold

New in honda crate, from honda, k20z3 complete bottom end with headstuds and headgasket - 1200$

New in honda box complete k20z3 cylinder head all valvetrain cams etc - 1200$

02-04 rsx type s engine harness(will ship) with charge harness - sold

Complete obd1 gsr b18c1 swap, needs rings, guy pulled the head and got it rebuilt thinking that was why it was smoking - 1500$
    - has gsr transmission, shift linkage, chipped ecu, axles, rear bracket, real gsr engine harness,
    gsr dizzy, megan racing 4-1 header, and a light flywheel. It wheel need a clutch disc and pressure plate.

02-04 type s charge harness - 75$

If you dont have any money plz dont waste my time window shopping. I'm negotiable on some stuff and I'm firm on others. Im strapped for cash this weekend so the first person to come at me with cash will probably get the best deal after that I'll be more firm on most all the prices. Located in augusta. I'd prefer pickup on most everything, Will take paypal+fees or cash in hand only!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -k20z-jpg   -k20-jpg   -gsr-jpg   -tsx-engine-jpg   -z3-crate-jpg  

Last edited by 96sohc; 01-30-2014 at 01:56 AM.

DAMN GOOD DEAL BRO!

Good stuff for sale bro! Wished I had the money for the K24 Longblock. Definitely want to do that swap into my FG2.

IA Member

thank yah, thank yah,

IA Member

Come on Atlanta, don't let me down. Ill make someone a great deal, give me a holler.

sent a pm, never got a response

dc5

$1k for the gsr swap

IA Member

most everything still for sale guys. my number is in the first post. text or call. Make serious reasonable offers plz.

IA Member

Thinking about selling my 99-00 ek civic k20a2 swap. Turn key the entire package. If interested contact me. Engine is strong, transmission is perfect and lots of top notch parts. karcepts, hybrid racing, rbc, aeromotive.

you better be puttin a k24 in it if you sellin ho!

IA Member

1000$ for the gsr swap. Have everything except a clutch, ecu, and engine harness. phone number is in the original post. K20a2 longblock no accessories has intake manifold and coil packs/coil pack cover 800$. Need some money this weekend fellas.

IA Member

GSR swap sold. Someone buy one of my k series! Quality parts here good prices. I know you want to be the cool kid on the block with a k swap.

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Do you have any rsx-s axles fs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

IA Member

Yes i do have a set of type s axles i'll sell.

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

^ how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Bump. Good seller.