Thread: NEW Skunk2 Tuner Stage 1 cams ($520) & Skunk2 cam gears silver ($110) B-Series Vtec

Default NEW Skunk2 Tuner Stage 1 cams ($520) & Skunk2 cam gears silver ($110) B-Series Vtec

Hello IA,

Decided not to put these cams/cam gears in my B20Vtec. Going to sell the car, so no need for B-series parts. I have a brand new set of Skunk2 Tuner Series Stage 1 cams that I no longer need. They are BRAND NEW and never been used at all. They have just been sitting in the boxes, and the cams are wrapped in plastic bags to stay clean. These have been stored in my bedroom of my house, so they been sitting in a good moisture-free climate-controlled location. These cams sell for around $620 brand new. I am only asking $520. That is $100 off for a set of Brand new Skunk2 cams. My loss is your gain. These were purchase from kaotickaozpunk a couple months ago, when he decided not to go through with his B20Vtec build also, so he can vouch.

The Skunk2 cam gears are in Great condition. They are silver, and come with the cam gear bolts as well. These are some of the best cam gears for Hondas. I believe they sell for around $220 last time I checked. I will let these go for $120.

Both for DOHC Vtec. B16, B16a, B16a2, B16a3, B18c1, B18c5, B18c, etc...

Skunk2 Tuner series Stage 1 cams - $520 FIRM
    Skunk2 Silver cam gears - SOLD
    No Trades, cash only.

Call/text Brian at 770-468-2937. Can meet up anywhere in the Metro Atlanta area...
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited by rsxappeal; 07-01-2013 at 08:59 PM. Reason: sold cam gears

Cams still for sale. Cam gears sold.