Thread: WTB: 99-00 Honda Civic climate control changeover

Default WTB: 99-00 Honda Civic climate control changeover

I have the actual climate control but dont have any of the other stuff to make it work.

Here is the honda-tech writeup that has the stuff I need. Let me know if you have a parts car that I can pull all this stuff off of

DIY: 99-00 Climate Control Swap into 96-98 Civic *NEW* (lots of pics) - Honda-Tech

Unknown

Hey, I didn't REALLY read the link. But I assume you know what you need. I have a wrecked 2000 Civic EX that I am currently parting out and about ready to haul off to the scrap yard. All of the climate control stuff if still there and connected. A/c was working until the engine was pulled out and sold about a month ago. If you are interested in getting the parts let me know. I will let them go cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by scagle View Post
    Hey, I didn't REALLY read the link. But I assume you know what you need. I have a wrecked 2000 Civic EX that I am currently parting out and about ready to haul off to the scrap yard. All of the climate control stuff if still there and connected. A/c was working until the engine was pulled out and sold about a month ago. If you are interested in getting the parts let me know. I will let them go cheap.
    where are you located? I'm interested. Do you have any of the power window/door lock stuff left?