Thread: Parting out RSX Type-S motor, K20a2

Default Parting out RSX Type-S motor, K20a2

Parting out Type-S motor

In the Cumming, Ga area. I pulled the motor out of my 2002 Type-S so I could install a K24a2. The motor has 140,000 miles on it and ran great, was fast, no vibration, no mechanical issues or noises of any kind.

I have almost everything minus the accessories such as the alternator, AC, PSP, water pump, crank and knock sensor, and throttle body.

If you don't see it, ask because I probably have it. Everything is OBO. I will discount if you buy multiple items.

K20A2 RSX TYPE-S parts;
    Head not for sale at this time
    K20A2 Block, Crankshaft, connection rods and pistons (All bearing surfaces are perfect) $350 + actual shipping. I am in Georgia, shipping to the West cost is about $165.
    K20A2 Aluminum Oil pan no dents or cracks $SOLD
    K20a2 spark plug cover - SOLD
    K20a2 timing chain and tensioner $60 shipped
    K20a2 timing covers $60 shipped
    K20a2 Cam position sensors $50 shipped
    K20a2 valve cover $50 shipped
    K20a2 oil pump $SOLD
    K20A2 intake manifold $110
    K20A2 Plasitc Intake Manifold Cover - $SOLD

2004 k24a2 throttle body $100 shipped

Text me at 678-468-2240

How much would it be for the block if you shipped it to me in Columbus, GA?

It would cost too much to ship to colubus, I would sell it for $150 if you meet 1/2 way between columbus and Cumming, say Peachtree City right off 85.

Text me. 678-468-2240
    Last edited by mitchyz250f; 01-22-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Need this gone.