Thread: K24A8 for sale 550 obo

Default K24A8 for sale 550 obo

Title says it all. I was gonna use it to Frank my Z1, but I'll worry bout that later...I'm pretty unsure of the condition because I got it from a friend in a trade, but he got it form a junkyard here in Augusta,Ga and they said they comp. tested it and it was fine. It came from an 07 Accord with around 60K (from what i was told) and is MISSING INJECTORS AND COILPACKS as far as long block stuff is concerned (no a/c, ps, alt either, but that stuff rarely comes withs a longblock) They going for 650 PLUS shipping on the net, so dont bust my balls 550 OBRO...call/txt Joppa @706-799-1103 for questions and item IS in AUGUSTA, GA and meetnig will come with a gas tax unless u pay what im asking!

i KNOW somebody wanna go K!!!!

bump