Thread: Coilovers for sale or trade!!!

IA Member

Default Coilovers for sale or trade!!!

I have function forms type 1 for sale and my oem stock too.

FFT1 used like maybe 100miles just install like 3 days ago but their toooo low and it's hard for my car to turn(I have Honda accord 2012) trying to sell to get coilovers that can go a lil bit higher. ($475 or offer)

Oem stock: used for 5k miles nothing's wrong with it wanted to lower my car 1-2 inches and bought the ff1 but they were too low! (Offer)

Give me an offer. Willing to trade for other coilovers that can go higher then the FF1.

hang a left, make a right and you're there

FF1 are great coils bro, get on your gen accord forums to check what others have done to make them work, maybe roll fender??? Who installed them?? im pretty sure you can raise the car, wont be stock height but very close, unless you just want to sell them anyway

IA Member

Thanks

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Franco Tirador View Post
    FF1 are great coils bro, get on your gen accord forums to check what others have done to make them work, maybe roll fender??? Who installed them?? im pretty sure you can raise the car, wont be stock height but very close, unless you just want to sell them anyway
    Some ramdom guy. I just want enough to put a finger thur the gap.

My 2012 Accord LX. Modded Accord in just 2 weeks - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums

This is my site my picture is up look at ta3hk1m