Thread: B series header

Default B series header

Update 12-25-2012 - SOLD - just got back from Vegas had a great time down there as usual.
    Thanks for whoever bought it. You got a great deal and just so you know the QT i mentioned below doesn't really cross Doraville police. Not sure what your circumstance is and i don't really care. Going forward i will stand firm on QT in chamblee, people and their problems these days. We all have problems.....no one is problem free.....GLW header...

Temporary price drop - $125 pick up by 3:30pm today.
    Address:
    Quiktrip
    5347 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD
    CHAMBLEE, GA 30341

Vegas is knocking on my door.....

Help me gather up Las Vegas, moolah to gamble it away.....sports betting, craps, BJ, all of the above....

Free Ps2 - if you purchase by Dec 13.

B series Hytech Rep header 2.5" collector - $200 obo please no low ballers and
    tire kickers. Small dent on bottom, not too bad. Gotta be able to meet in chamblee area. If interested

Last edited by civicturbo10; 12-25-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

bump

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

bumparoo Vegas baby....locked and loaded

Certified Gearhead dirty5outhaz's Avatar

Still have this?

Got $150 on the header today.

Bozzio for president.

bump sold thanks....Vegas was a blast as usual