Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!!! fslft mint s2k seats!!!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Default !!!! fslft mint s2k seats!!!!!!

S2k seats in great condition! Trying to sell, or i would like to trade them for a nice set of offset wheels or just show me what ya got, nothing bigger than 16s!
    I will only trade for ur oem wheels if u adding cash on top!
    Price $600obo
    For any questions Call/txt
    770-940-7902
    In advance thanks IA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imagejpeg_2_20-2-1-jpg   -imagejpeg_2_18-1-jpg   -imagejpeg_2_19-1-jpg  

What rails are on them? stock s2000?

Would you trade the passenger seat for one with small tear plus cash to you on my end?

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by rsxappeal View Post
    What rails are on them? stock s2000?
    Yessir, stock S2k rails!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by JGilbert312 View Post
    Would you trade the passenger seat for one with small tear plus cash to you on my end?
    Can't do that!

Got a VIN for them?

TheMyth

Pm'd

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by AV8ter View Post
    Got a VIN for them?
    Why would you need that?if you don't mind me asking!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Berta View Post
    Pm'd
    Pm'd back!

Quote Originally Posted by jesusjdm View Post
    To verify they aren't stolen!

Are VIN # on S2 seats now?

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

I highly doubt anything that jesusjdm has is "stolen" I've done a lot of business with the guy & everything was legit.

Bump for an Honest A+++++++ Seller

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by jdm_eg8 View Post
    I highly doubt anything that jesusjdm has is "stolen" I've done a lot of business with the guy & everything was legit.

Bump for an Honest A+++++++ Seller
    Thank you!!!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    To verify they aren't stolen!
    I bought this off of a good friend. aint no fuking thief!! And if you want to make sure u don't buy some stolen shit go buy you some new ones den!

TheMyth

When has any manufacturer put a vin# on a seat?? Or at least a vehicle that is driven off this site??

I bought this off of a good friend. aint no fuking thief!! And if you want to make sure u don't buy some stolen shit go buy you some new ones den!
    Yah..... I was gonna buy these seat from you but then now I'm gonna buy a new set just to make sure it not stolen. Thanks for reminding me not to buy stolen parts.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Berta View Post
    When has any manufacturer put a vin# on a seat?? Or at least a vehicle that is driven off this site??
    thats what im saying!!!!!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Yah..... I was gonna buy these seat from you but then now I'm gonna buy a new set just to make sure it not stolen. Thanks for reminding me not to buy stolen parts.
    What the hell kind of useless post was that?

That's what u said right. Go buy new parts if afraid it stolen.

Certified Gearhead

That's what u said right. Go buy new parts if afraid it stolen.
    yeah thats what i said!!!! but before anything i dont even think you trying to buy nothing, i think you just felt like jumping on my thread and start talking some shit, i already check the seats and theres no such thing as a vin# on them. so now that u know the seats can be traced and theres no way u can tell if they are stolen or not. are you gonna buy them???? or if u know where the vin# would b can you tell me!

Lol, the vin number is located inside the leather. Just use a razor and cut right in the middle of the seat and pull it out.

I'm just fucking with you consider it as a free bump.

Lol, the vin number is located inside the leather. Just use a razor and cut right in the middle of the seat and pull it out.

Lmao ^^^ but in real words the vin is inside the seat if the cop wants to verify the shit isn't stolen he will rip it apart to read the vin!

__DailyGrind

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

You don't have to cut the seats, they come apart.. I have some but I used my civic rails, pretty easy to do!

9 rpm

Nice seat, just got done installing Ek rail on my s2k seat work perfect. Did some welding to,

Quote Originally Posted by tuyen View Post
    Nice seat, just got done installing Ek rail on my s2k seat work perfect. Did some welding to,
    Welding... Why? Just swap the seat pans and your done!!

Lmao ^^^ but in real words the vin is inside the seat if the cop wants to verify the shit isn't stolen he will rip it apart to read the vin!
    I call bullshit on this statement.
    I've been a GM tech for 7 yrs and have taken apart and assembled a ton of seats, I have never seen a vin number on a seat rail, pan, seat back frame and defiantly not anywhere on the inside of the leather. I have also replaced the leather on a pair of S2000 seats for our body shop i dnt recall seeing a vin# anywhere, Apparently this guys girl friend didn't like him anymore and keyed the shit out the car and sliced his seats and top. If there is a vin# on seats please prove me wrong and I will retract my statement, until them I call BULLSHIT!

Clean set of seats dude, probably the cleanest set I've seen that's not in a S2000.

Quote Originally Posted by 00CelicaGT View Post

Clean set of seats dude, probably the cleanest set I've seen that's not in a S2000.
    You haven't seen mine... Mine look new, o wait they are..lol

Quote Originally Posted by 00CelicaGT View Post
    I call bullshit on this statement.
    I've been a GM tech for 7 yrs and have taken apart and assembled a ton of seats, I have never seen a vin number on a seat rail, pan, seat back frame and defiantly not anywhere on the inside of the leather. I have also replaced the leather on a pair of S2000 seats for our body shop i dnt recall seeing a vin# anywhere, Apparently this guys girl friend didn't like him anymore and keyed the shit out the car and sliced his seats and top. If there is a vin# on seats please prove me wrong and I will retract my statement, until them I call BULLSHIT!

Who steals seats out of a chevy?!...

9 rpm

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Welding... Why? Just swap the seat pans and your done!!

The pan for the s2k it have a support bar when u take off the cushion and u will see the support bar. As you notice most of the s2k seat the lower cushion are push down. But u don't have to weld it. I just copy what s2k have and what Ek pan don't have. I'm not good at explaining thing but, if you have done the swap before u will notice on each seat pan it have a bar to support the cushion up.

That is a part #, not a vin.. It's like the serial # in production I would think..

Certified Gearhead

Trade for Clean red leather S2k seats with minor wear? No tears, just a few spots on the bolster.

Conformer.

Certified Gearhead

Appreciate everyone trying to find out about the vin# on the seat.. but like i said before my seats aren't stolen, so can we please change the subject. And someone actually buy these or trade me for something. Thank you and have great day people!

Completely reasonable price, and I am interested, but I wouldn't buy these things if you couldn't tell me the exact car they came from. You couldn't give stolen seats to me.

Appreciate everyone trying to find out about the vin# on the seat.. but like i said before my seats aren't stolen, so can we please change the subject. And someone actually buy these or trade me for something. Thank you and have great day people!

Don't just say they aren't stolen, produce a viable story about how that can be verified. If those seats are in as good of condition as they appear in the pictures then the market value would be closer to 800-900. Do you know the person whose s2000 they came out of personally and can you put them in contact with me? If not, good luck with sale. BUYER BEWARE.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by AV8ter View Post
    Don't just say they aren't stolen, produce a viable story about how that can be verified. If those seats are in as good of condition as they appear in the pictures then the market value would be closer to 800-900. Do you know the person whose s2000 they came out of personally and can you put them in contact with me? If not, good luck with sale. BUYER BEWARE.
    My friend traded his tl for a prelude and the prelude came with those seats I think the car came from Nashville.. is all i know about them.. I'm sorry I can't tell you if they stolen or not!

My friend traded his tl for a prelude and the prelude came with those seats I think the car came from Nashville.. is all i know about them.. I'm sorry I can't tell you if they stolen or not!
    Funny how you went from stating that the seats were not stolen to now you are not sure if they are stolen or not.

These seats can be had for a good price at any local junkyard, as for the vin, and saying his are stolen, that is a little much with no proof..

Certified Gearhead

Ok do you know if they're stolen? tell me because damn! All these ppl talking all this shit on my thread about my seats being stolen.. last time I checked you didnt need a receipt to sale parts on here! are you a fuking cop or something? Now if you ain't buying get off my nuts and let the ppl that really want to buy worrie about that!

Certified Gearhead

ok, well stolen or not... they nice and well priced... honestly... honestly... honestly... importatlanta is knwon for havin smart ass ppl who likes to talk shit n think they know alot... well... stolen or not.. bought or not.. whatever he is selling and offering a good nice excellent conditioned pair of s2000 seats that i have seen in ebay go for over 1000 bucks... if anyone in here is worried about these seats? ask the man for a bill of sell.....OR GO TO EBAY.. BUY THESE FOR FOR A HIGH PRICE... IF COPS OR DETECTIVES ASK U FOR PAPERWORK WELL SHOW IT! but please... stop with this bullshit man... man trying to sell something here.. keep it moving and if you really are worried about his seats stolen? call the cops on him... shit... if you dont want to? leave him alone... let him sell his shit... damn.. thats why i dont bother selling things here in importatlanta.... glws man... my boy prolly interested in them... let him think about it... lol he is trying to do job if it goes well he get them off u for a good price...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast