Thread: z6 head with listed mods and edlebrock intake with pics

Post z6 head with listed mods and edlebrock intake with pics

obd1 z6 head with the listed mods -$600

- Supertech stainless valves - Supertech valve springs - Supertech titanium retainers - 3 angle valve job - extensive ported and polished intake and exhaust ports. All port match as well !! - Bisimoto cam gear - Edlebrock Performer X intake manifold. port matched and polished to match the head. And throttle body port is matched as well. - 98-01 Integra GSR throttle body - stock z6 camshaft - brand new lost motion assembly's - new valve seals - new omni 4 bar map sensor

I used this on my built z6 bottomend that made 400whp/320ft.lbs. of torque eith turbo on 93 octane. All these parts was bought brand new and has VERY low miles !

Call or text 478-919-7437
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -head-3-jpg   -intake-jpg   -head-2-jpg   -head-1-jpg  
    Last edited by Razors_Edge; 03-09-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: add price

TheMyth

bump for a good seller. this is the head that i built and use on my old setup for a lil while. It made that power easy. Well worth the money!!!