Thread: FS: name brand Turbo stuff/ Bseries/ lsvtec motor

Threaded View

Certified Gearhead

Default FS: name brand Turbo stuff/ Bseries/ lsvtec motor

Hey,
    Thanks to thieves my DA got totaled and my dreams of being boosted are over as well. I have a son now, so I need this stuff gone for cash. I will entertain trades, but I prefer cash. All parts are obo, but I don't plan to deviate from the price too much. Some parts are new or barely even used at all when I purchased them.

LS/VTEC
    B18B1
    je pistons 9-1 (with b16 head puts compression around 9-5-1)
    eagle rods
    acl bearings
    arp headstuds
    block guard
    custom oil line kit
    cometic headgasket (stock size)
    2000 b16a3 head (new valve guides)
    hondata IM gasket
    oil pan tapped for return line
    comp stage 4 clutch and stock flywheel 1yr old (never boosted)
    skunk 2 intake with TB
    honda cap +rotor
    msd wires
    fresh timing belt, water pump, oil pump, etc.

roughly has 20k total on it. I purchased the block from Iloveboost here on IA @ 5-6k which was built by mainstream. I have never boosted the motor, just ran NA. As u can see I wasn't too far from doing so. (fuck thieves btw) I never had any issues from this motor and it was daily driven. Also like to add it was realiable on trips and got great gas mileage. Was running til the car was wrecked and still crunk up afterwards just fine. damage broke welds to the fenderwell area which had no affect on motor at all, just the car itself and d/f suspension. Just wasn't worth fixing IMO.

asking $1700 obo for everything as a whole

also have b17 ecu chipped with chrome stock settings (will have pics and price tomorrow) 2/29

integra DA koyo radiator factory size (all metal) $50

universal slim fans 2 $10each or $15 for both

HKS SSQBOV limited edition black
    comes with everything originally included (still have the box)
    also the pipe is included SOLD SOLD

Johnny Race Car intercooler brand new in box
    kinda rare to find especially new, fits behind factory bumpers well $ 180

Intercooler piping to match the intercooler above for a DA, but would work for other cars as well with little mods. Comes with couplers, clamps, and section for a BOV (will post price and pics of this tomorrow as well)

PFAB log style manifold
    TIG welded manifold with thick piping. Garunteed not to crack and retail for $329. a/c power steering friendly. google them if u need more info. (I can also have it powdercoated any color for extra $$) New never used $280

GM 3bar map with pigtail $45

RC750cc injectors (doesn't need resistor box) cant remember if thats low or high impedence $285

skunk2 intake with throttle body and hondata IM gasket (if I decide to part from motor) $175

I'd like to add that I have good credibility from all stuff sold in the past and recently here on IA. motor mounts, cable lsd tranny, etc. There are also plenty of people that can vouch for the car it was in and the motor in the marietta/kennesaw area.
    Best way to contact me is by text or call (678-523-2417) Frank.

prefer picked up due to my schedule and son, but I'm willing to work with you if I can. First come first serve. Thanks

Admin please advise me if I need to correct anything and it will be done asap 2/28 by 8pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -shksssq-vi241-jpg   -sssqbovb-vi706-jpg   -spfabb-vi-jpg   -spfabmanifold-vi-jpg   -sjrcintercooler-vi-jpg  

Last edited by Blackknightg; 03-03-2012 at 06:47 AM.
    THE CLEANEST DA in GA