Thread: Random ek parts / em1 parts tial WG springs and stuff.. Time-Sert kit

Certified Gearhead

Default Random ek parts / em1 parts tial WG springs and stuff.. Time-Sert kit

I'm open to trades, and I add cash for suspension parts, or wheels/slick set up.

Time-Sert kit to fix your stripped block. I paid $392 for this kit, and then another $20 for the craftsman tap wrench. I'm looking to get $310 shipped. It comes with EVERYTHING I got with it. It comes with 7 inserts, as I used 1 to practice on a bunk motor, and 2 for my motor. More info on the kit can be found here: http://www.timesert.com/html/honda.html

Tial WG springs 38MM / MVR. $20 shipped PER spring. obo slightly.

Not sure if this is the ECU out of my Si or not.. $40 shipped.

Not sure if this is the random ECU I bought or if it's my Si's ecu... lol. $40 shipped.

Make an offer and include shipping..

Cut and extended ob2b em1 harness. Soldered and shrink wrapped. $50 shipped. All plugs are intact, but I will be cutting the injector plugs off and putting stock ob2b ones back on. The dumbass at Rywire didn't put the ID's plugs on..

Oriellys replacement radiator. No leaks, I had to buy bc my old downpipe pushed into my stock radiator on a speedbump and it leaked.. lol. If you have doubts I'll be more than happy to exchange it for a new one.. $30 unless I have to ship it.. lol

OEM ITR spark plug cover. I say it's OEM b/c it came from the Acura dealership on my ITR VC when I bought it. Make an offer as I won't use it..

GSR ARP headstuds $65 shipped

96-98 tail lights OEM stanleys great shape dirty as fuck $30 + Shipping

My OEM b16 VC with the paint stripped off of it. Yeah I know it's ugly. $60 Shipped.

T3 57 trim hot side 5 bolt .63 AR $25 shipped

Lincoln $100 helmet, I'll let it go for $50. As I upgraded to a bigger viewing area so I can see more shit while I'm welding.. lol

Certified Gearhead

Mods if I'm missing anything at all PM me and let me know and I'll take care of it asap.

Btw everything is located in Chattanooga Tn, I prefer to ship but if it was worth it I'll meet.

Thanks for looking

Certified Gearhead

up

Certified Gearhead

Bump help me get a full race traction bar.. I'll take offers on anything except the time-sert kit. I only used it for 30 minutes then back into the box.. lol

Certified Gearhead

ITR spark plug cover soldddd.

Certified Gearhead

Go-Autoworks hot side piping. I had to cut some of it to fit my intercooler and turbo. I've still got some of the pieces I cut. $50

FMIC not sure brand, it's 3" thick, 10" tall, and 26" wide. $80 If you want this and the piping $100

B&M FPR $25 shipped.

Certified Gearhead

p2t ecu and both cluster things sold.

Certified Gearhead

OBD2B to OBD1 Phearable harness. Already wired for wideband and EBC. $35 shipped. Still works, just my Rywire engine harness already has the obd1 plugins on it

Certified Gearhead

up

Certified Gearhead

bump