Thread: lots of 8th civic stuff some s2k stuff and more buy it all

rocking the f20c

Default lots of 8th civic stuff some s2k stuff and more buy it all

up for sale is a fiber images carbon fiber oem hood which is cut for a snorkle . I would like a TS style carbon hood and would be willing to trade for that or a mugen style TS has priority...next I have my stock catalytic converter with about 60k miles on it...also we just traded in our 08 civic si and have lots of stuff left from it including a k&n sri, borla exhaust,and rear trunk mat... lastly I posted earlier in the year selling some pool ball shift knobs well after making a few and selling them a friend wanted numbers that where gone so i bought more and made them so now i have even more including black ones since i wanted all red in the civic...lastly i have 2 rota boost wheels had a set but jumped a curb and cracked 2 of them so now i have 1 17x8 and 1 17x7.5 great for spares...thanks for your time prices will be under pictures thanks for looking and on to the pics

notice it has no bracing which makes it an actual significant weight savings compared to normal CF hoods $400 no shipping

it is missing one stud other wise is in great shape pardon the rust car was a Florida car originally $135 shipped

nothing wrong with this exhaust perfect for a DD that you want to add a few ponies too with this and the sri below we gained 15hp and it was still very quiet
    when removed could feel lots of mid range lose when going back to stock we paid 730 shipped 3 months ago will sell for 625 shipped in original box less if picked up

great sounding intake filter is bent because these rub against brake master cylinder noticable gains notice the heatsheild where the stock tubing connects is cracked this didn't affect the intake at all and can't be seen when installed but since its messed up and i don't have 1 small rubber gasket it will be sold for 125 shipped

this is a honda factory option trunk mat for fg2 we loved this thing it is dirty in pictures will clean up before shipping but it was perfect kept our trunk carpet looking new and helped keep things from sliding as much would like 65 shipped on this item

these looked great on our civic but where bought for s2k notice last pic is of 2 small scuffs from tire dismounting would like to get 125+shipping for each of them great for full size spares or just buy the other 2 and have a full set for cheap will make a deal if bought together

last is the shift knobs i have test fit these on all hondas mazda3s evos nissans miatas so any body with the same thread it will work and looks great
    prices are all numbered balls in box are $22... cue ball and 8 ball in box are $25... all blank balls in rectangle box are $17 and all balls on carpet are $13 these are shipped prices reason behind different prices are some are new and glossy or smaller and some are used and have some imperections in finish such as chips around where it screws in to the shifter

thanks again for your time all items will be cleaned before shippment and prices are negotiable on all but pool balls combined shipping on everything thanks for looking and please buy my stuff wife wants to modify her new car will trade for s2000 stuff or mazda speed 3 stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by slovic
    hondas aren't cars, they are legos.

best of 14.2 back N/A
    Megan single and gutted out box
    hunt for boost again

rocking the f20c

sunday bump

best of 14.2 back N/A
    hunt for boost again

rocking the f20c

monday bump

best of 14.2 back N/A
    hunt for boost again

Certified Gearhead

ay braaahhh i can vouch for the hood good shit. whats up dude hit me up.