Thread: Fully BUILT h22 and h22 parts..

Threaded View

Default Fully BUILT h22 and h22 parts..

LAST TIME PEOPLE... I HAVE NO SPARE PARTS OTHER THAN WHATS LISTED...

STOP ASKING ME TO SELL IT FOR 1500$...Come on im not broke..Not hurting for money.. I have a sleeved built h22 NO WAY i would sell it for less than 2500$ for all of it..!! NO LESS I WONT PART OUT ANY OF IT!!!

Not to be a dick just tired of all the pm's and calls ......... for shit i dont have or " hey dog ill give you 400$ for the tranny " ect........

WILL TRADE FOR BIKE!!! Will trade for nice motor cycle..

Motivated seller..... 2500$!! Come get the car mounts and traction bar setup!!!Need this sold!!

HERES THE Block code and TRANNY code...for QD ... even though i have a pic of the work order on there from where it was built... Someone is bored..

block.. 1006858
    tranny.. m2b4-1000197

As add says i have a built h22 for sale... It has the following

H22 block with GE sleeves
    J.E. Pistons 9:1
    Crower probillet rods
    Crower 0/5mm oversized valves
    Crower Springs and titainum retainers
    Skunk 2 can gears
    Pro drive billet oil pump
    Crower turbo cams
    Mirror port and polish
    Greddy timming belt
    Balanced and blue printed

Im shure iim forgetting some stuff......I have paperwork showing ALL work.. and tons of pics of the whole build..

pics of some paperwork

Optional h22 tranny with kaaz lsd

3000 without tranny has noloigy wires and dizzy 3500 with

Msd and coil

150$

Golden eagle intake manifold.... was cut to fit a h22 in a eg or ef... was done by fat cat racing and will not affect flow...

404-579-5745
    Last edited by Goinfasterthanu; 08-31-2009 at 12:00 PM.
    2009 zx10R
    2005 919
    2006 xt225 dual sport