Thread: Civic and integra STUFF fo sale !!!

Threaded View

Default Civic and integra STUFF fo sale !!!

IF YOU VIEW PLEASE BUMP !

make me an offer on any of this shit and its yours (within reason).

Parts i need bad are Hatch carpet in good shape, b-series clutch,rear plastic pieces where the rear speakers go, and the hatch cover that goes behind the rear seat to cover up what you have in the hatch.
    thanks for looking.

first off all prices are o.b.o and will consider trade for EG parts as well. hit me w/a PM if u see any thing you want. or want something else for an EG (i might have it laying around and forgot about it)

b-series vtec valve cover- $35

integra full size radiator w/ fan and brand new cap -$50

Del-Sol Si rear disc conversion. E-brake cables are not w/ it. Will work w/ 92-95 civics and of course del-sol S models who want rear discs.a little dirty but will be cleaned up when sold - $120

b-series 4-1......bought it used w/ heat wrap all over it, took the heat wrap off and polished it could use a lil cleaning now but all in all a great header. (will have pics up tomorrow)- $100

hazard switch $10

Now for the randomness.....

d series throw out bering fork- $5

factory shifters $10 (1 civic, 1 integra dual bend *black not orange*)

99-00 civic EX grill $10

96-00 civic gauge cluster bezel (not actual gauges just the parts w/ the CEL and gas light,etc...) $10

also have D series shift linkage -$35

d series trans side torque mount rubber is not ripped, perfect condition-$20

b-series flywheel inspection cover-$10

DA throw out bearing (brand new never even been in a car, has a little surface rust from sitting in a box on the porch but i will remove thaty for the buyer) -$10

this vaccuum thing, came off an OBD1 LS -$5

GSR stock exhaust manifold-$15

Pioneer (wal-mart special probably) EG (may fit others) door speakers. cones didnt appear to be busted ) - $20

gauge trim piece (w/ clock and hazard switch)- $25
    the pics show the crack in it, but when it was in my hatch the pieces were flat so you almost couldnt tell it even broken. but this one has the clock for anyone who has been wanting one.

Last edited by b16EG-HaTcH; 08-07-2009 at 04:00 AM.