Thread: Truck load of EG (94 LX 4 door) parts, crack head prices!! For real

Threaded View

Default Truck load of EG (94 LX 4 door) parts, crack head prices!! For real

Ok, my LX is about to be impounded and I just assume let them have it since my freaking tow truck never showed up tonight!!!!! So I stripped what I could tonight, letting it go cheap. Mostly did it to try and help anyone out that needs this stuff.

All parts removed from a stock 94 Civic LX.

All the interior trim, door handles, door panels, center console all the dash switchs etc. Door panels in good condition, but have been dyed black. Look good though. Small trim/switchs $5 each. Door panels/big parts $10 each.

JDM EG Ferio Spoiler, Phantom Grey Pearl in color. Near mint. I paid $140 for this. $80

Stock headlights/taillights. Tails have been smoked but will wipe off with paint thinner, was not sanded. $30 for either pair.

Nearly new power steering pump with the tank still attached by the hose. $20

New radiator with good fan. $40

PCM, ABS module and module from the drivers door. $30 each

A/C fan. $10

Auto trans, 38,000 miles. Works prefect. $60 SOLD

D15B7 valve cover. $10

New OEM brake light switch. $20

New OEM crank pulley. $30

IF YOU POST BY TONIGHT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET THE FLAWLESS TRUNK LID (other than the holes from the spoiler) AND BOTH DRIVERS SIDE DOORS. Doors have small door dings but look great. All side windows good too with 32% tint (legal). This is only if you post in time for me to get them before it gets impounded. $40 a door or trunk lid, $10 a window.

Pics tomorrow sometime.
    Last edited by X-Runner; 09-01-2008 at 11:33 PM.
    BMW 750iL