Thread: JDM D15B, D-Series Turbo Kit, EG Hood

Threaded View

Certified Gearhead

Default D-Series Turbo Turbo Parts, EG HOOD

50 Trim T3/T4: $500
    The turbo is a Turbonetics 50 Trim T3/T4 with a 48 A/R. Bought Brand New, has only 6k Miles on it, fed plenty of oil to keep it cool. Boosted 8lbs. NO SHAFT PLAY, in excellent condition.

IC Piping and IC: $300
    The intercooler piping is originially from a Greddy Turbo Kit. Has a HKS blow off Valve with a Evo front mount intercooler.

Waste Gate: $100
    The Waste Gate is a Turbonetics Evolution WasteGate, manifold is a cast log manifold from Treadstone performance.

D Series Log Manifold: $100
    Bought Brand New from Treadstoneperformance.com, No Cracks. Only 6k miles of use. Worked Well for this application.

OR All TURBO PARTS for $950. That is if you want to get all of them at once. NO MORE, NO LESS.

Black EG Hood: $125
    Black pearl "aggressive styling" hood. In Great condition.

Locally Located In Gwinnett. I am sure there would be a couple people that would vouche for me as a person and vouche for my car! Mike, VtecKidd, Formally from Battlegrounds being one of them, since I worked so closely with him to help me get my car to where it was! Let me know whats up! I will update this constantly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -turbo2-jpg   -intercooler-jpg   -waste-jpg   -turbo3-jpg  
    Last edited by ejohnson88; 09-17-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Engine sold.
    K-What?!?!