Thread: PARTING OUT TWO ACURA INTEGRAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

Default PARTING OUT TWO ACURA INTEGRAS!!!!!!!!!!!

alot more left! pm me!

have two wrecked acura integras the green one is a 1995 ls 5speed with only 120Kmiles!!!! and the white one is a 97 ls auto with black int. with 140K i will have more pics and prices when i get them apart, i am keeping the hood and bumper cover from the green integra for my self. please i will sell stuff for resonable prices but please dont low ball the hell out of me! thanks for looking!

front and rear seats they are in very good condtion for there age driver seat has a small tare that could be fixed. 125$ for the fronts, or front and rears for 150$

hood 80$
    fenders 50$ EACH
    doors complete with glass100$ each
    front and rear brake swap 250$
    rear hatch 100$ 125$ with wing

Last edited by silversol; 02-10-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    Hella stock member!