Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: h22 crx- bone stock motor.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J View Post
    Definitely good shit for sure. I'd like to see what this car makes for HP and TQ and get the weight w/ driver. Def out of my class (on motor). This tells me that an h2b setup puts you in DEEP 11s... so for sure in my head something doesn't add up to me - LOL. But I'm an old man and may be losing my touch on reality

I'm def not a hater - dont get me wrong. I've just been doing this a long time and it's def a miracle setup. + a million. You need to take some time off work and come play w/ some of the N/A guys down here.
    ya i been doing this around 15 years or so i was the first around to start messing with hondas when it was just v8s.if you ever come to rome just give me a shout

Bump for you jason, catfish was telling me about this car. Cant wait to see it run!

your car moves like a mofo.

i do 1.8003 60ft with a stock 197whp h22. 2425lbs with me driving and m2b4 tranny running 22x9x13 laughing 7000rpm. i went 13.3@100mph in montgomery. and 7.8@80mph in 600ft track.

Quote Originally Posted by xdavidscenex View Post

i do 1.8003 60ft with a stock 197whp h22. 2425lbs with me driving and m2b4 tranny running 22x9x13 laughing 7000rpm. i went 13.3@100mph in montgomery. and 7.8@80mph in 600ft track.
    i was just about to post this. lol

laughing = launching. lol

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Dirka Dirka View Post
    Bump for you jason, catfish was telling me about this car. Cant wait to see it run!
    Thanks bro hope to go to the track soon and try to hit 11s.if we do you need to come

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by xdavidscenex View Post

that's good for a heavy car

The generic rule is 100lbs =1/10th a second in the 1/4 mile

as you can see even 400lbs puts him stil in the high high 12s just like my car
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

After reading this whole post I must say that allmotorcrx can either drive better than all of those other guys or his IHE and tune set up is REDICULOUS!!!! +REPPS bro wish I had a 12 sec car hell even a 13 sec car LOL. Good luck on getting 11's soon.
    Work in progressneed slicks!

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by DustnU View Post
    After reading this whole post I must say that allmotorcrx can either drive better than all of those other guys or his IHE and tune set up is REDICULOUS!!!! +REPPS bro wish I had a 12 sec car hell even a 13 sec car LOL. Good luck on getting 11's soon.
    thanks for the repps,I have always been told most of it comes down to the driver

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    The generic rule is 100lbs =1/10th a second in the 1/4 mile

as you can see even 400lbs puts him stil in the high high 12s just like my car
    The generic rule is that it can be done and has been done not everything you read in a book is not always true.I am sorry your car can not do what mine does and that you can not drive so drop it already.every time I post a time or something you always say it can't be done because a book says so.you are more than welcome to come down when we take it apart and build it so you can see for yourself it is a bone stock motor.

Sounds like you are very confident in your driving ability, thats good. If you say it's stock and invite people to tear down and rebuild I say it is and oh well if they can't believe it. Charts and books only go so far real life is where things are proven.

No need to get mad but I do have a point.

2+2=4
    1+3=4
    4+0=4

anyway you slice it you come to the same conclusion. The information is presented differently but the same answer is found.

You're telling me that a car with longer gear ratios, same tires , same power, runs 1.2 seconds faster than every other car in Georgia. Driver skill doesn't bend the laws of physics sorry.

Remove the driver part I already did that for you.

My car 200/139 13.4@105 2.1 60 ft
    your car 200/160 12.2@109 1.75 60 ft

something doesn't add up 4mph faster trap from 3/10ths better 60ft ok but 1.2 seconds??

If that's true then on 22s I have a low 12 second car.

You either:
    1) have a very generous and inaccurate track
    2) 15-20 more whp than you think
    3) weigh 200-300lbs less than you say or think

sorry man driving had "nothing" to do with it. It's all simple math and comparisons. Has nothing to do with anything your getting upset about. I could really care less how fast it is I'll never have the fastest crx on the planet. Always someone faster.

All I doing is saying something doesn't add up.

You should drive my car it'll run 12.1s then with my revs and final drive /sarcasm
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Mike, u shoulda bought my old h23vtec when dude parted the car out

i can't believe that kid did that....

reading all this makes me wish i never traded
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Saying I can't drive doesn't bother me FYI. But again take the driver out of it give me a perfect 60foot and I'm still not turning 12.2s

I own a 200whp crx with 4.4 fd which is superior to your h22 trans. Are you shifting 4th gear ? If you aren't then you have at least valvetrain

like I said I don't care if you're faster but something doesn't sound right I'm just challenging you on it. I expected to hear a better answer than "I'm just that good of a driver"
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

Sounds like you are very confident in your driving ability, thats good. If you say it's stock and invite people to tear down and rebuild I say it is and oh well if they can't believe it. Charts and books only go so far real life is where things are proven.
    Ya I been doing some kind of racing since I was 14 and I'm almost 34 I think I learned a thing or two over the years.I don't have nothing to hide you can't get any more stock than mine is,I have never had the valve cover off of it.but you know how some people are if they can't do it it can't be done

Oh and the Insinuatiin I have no real world experience is laughable. Your only statment is I have "a bone stock motor" and you're knocking on 11s.

Any forum with drag racers much better then you will agree with me. Something is not being told. We all know stock h22s make 190-200whp. That will only get you so far. You're running times 220-230whp care run so something is being done to make up that difference sorry.

You said you make "a little over 200whp" well a little is asubjective term. Maybe that means different to you than it does to me.

I still think you're hiding something if you're not oh well we will never know
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

Saying I can't drive doesn't bother me FYI. But again take the driver out of it give me a perfect 60foot and I'm still not turning 12.2s

I own a 200whp crx with 4.4 fd which is superior to your h22 trans. Are you shifting 4th gear ? If you aren't then you have at least valvetrain

like I said I don't care if you're faster but something doesn't sound right I'm just challenging you on it. I expected to hear a better answer than "I'm just that good of a driver"
    like I said I will give you a shout when we break it down and you can come and look at it and check the specs on the cams and everything I don't care cause I know what I got and I know what you,but you don't have the torque I have.

Nah just next time you go to the track come drive my car that will answer everything.

20 ft lbs still doesn't make up the time you're talking about
    -www.usedbarcode.net

what bolt on's do you have and what kind of tune? (brands and chip) That may answer some questions!!

Certified Gearhead

Anyway thanks guys for all the repps,I am not going to try and prove myself to some dumbass ,I got alot of people that can back me on this.if I hit the 11s I will post it up

Certified Gearhead

what bolt on's do you have and what kind of tune? (brands and chip) That may answer some questions!!
    all I have is a cheap 100$ eBay header,50$ eBay short ram intake,and some exhaust a muffler shop done for me,but I run straight header at the track.it has been chipped with hondata buy my friend that's all I have.

^ if that's the case man - your car does NOT weight 2000lbs with you in it. You're much lighter. Im not arguing the times. Like u I got started when I was 14 w/ v8s - and was busting ass on Moreland w/ a juiced D16 when I was 16 years old - I am now 30. I've been around as long or longer than most on here - my fastest cars I don't even own anymore FWIW. I've had time to make a name for myself, totally get out of imports for a few years and then get back into it and still build a few prevalent cars... that's how long I've been in the game.

I think that you can drive your car - that's obvious. But I also think that with you in it, it doesn't weigh the 2k that you think it weighs... I assume you're much lighter... and there is nothing wrong w/ that at all. Accord rear springs and stock shocks is amazing simple (translation: stupid... lol) rear suspension setup to get the short times that you get and still weigh 2000 lbs.

I'd like to see you come outta the woods and run some of the KF regulars down here. Much easier for you to come down than every1 come to you I think.

Awesome runs/times though sir. +1 again.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Dumbass ? I'm notknocking you or your car

I'm saying something doesn't make sense. I posted why it doesn't make sense.

You need to run the car at commerce and run other kf people. I don't believe you're running a 12.2 with just a stock h22 in a 2000lb chassis

that's to big a pill to swallow good driver or not
    -www.usedbarcode.net

You need to run the car at commerce and run other kf people. I don't believe you're running a 12.2 with just a stock h22 in a 2000lb chassis

x2, simply doesn't add up....
    NO ADVERTISING

-IA MANAGEMENT

Certified Gearhead

Y'all are more than welcome to come up here to Rome I'm not driving down there to make a point,I have to be up at 5 every morning.I will be glad to run any body you bring.I would love to run at commerce everybody I have talked to runs faster there than they do at Steele

Allah/God DAMN!!!!!! Stupid Fast!!!!! People would think your fully build for a 12.2 in 1/4. Are you spraying or tuned??
    resize pic

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by gerardojdm View Post
    Allah/God DAMN!!!!!! Stupid Fast!!!!! People would think your fully build for a 12.2 in 1/4. Are you spraying or tuned??
    No spray just tuned

kodak disposable ftw Dwisforme05's Avatar

this is hilarious that people dont believe its stock.

the motor has never been apart people....i know both the owner and the guy who bought the motor and did the swap. instead of people saying, wow thats awesome. its all NO THE BOOK SAYS ITS NOT POSSIBLE AND MY ITR MOTOR CANT DO THAT SO YOUR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.
    I CAN HAZ 8 CYLINDERS?

Cameron Flaisch Photography
    Canon Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Dwisforme05 View Post
    this is hilarious that people dont believe its stock.

the motor has never been apart people....i know both the owner and the guy who bought the motor and did the swap. instead of people saying, wow thats awesome. its all NO THE BOOK SAYS ITS NOT POSSIBLE AND MY ITR MOTOR CANT DO THAT SO YOUR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.
    No the fact you guys are too stupid to understand what we are saying is what's hilarious.

I've been racing since I was 16 I know why cars run what. I know when a guy says his 2000lb crx that makes 200whp runs 12.2 something isn't right.

So if I posted a timeslip of a car with a stock b16 running 11.8s you'd believe me?

190-200whp and 160 tq max is what a "bonestock h22" makes. I know I've dynoed 100 of them

a crx weighing 2000lbs is pretty common, I know I've owned 33 of them

what you are saying is that everything car "A" has is the same as car "B" but car "B" runs OVER A SECOND faster in the 1/4 than every other car close to it's power in Atlanta.

I think he got jipped at the track and they gave him a wrong time. 12.6 was on the edge of believable 12.2 just plain isn't. Not with what he says about the car

it has NOTHING to do with my car , but use it as a measuring stick along wih every other car I've mentioned. There patterns and similarities his is way outside those

it's not something I read in drag racing for dummies, it's common sense applied to real world experience

He should run kizdaway if he runs 12.2 he should put a bus length on him up to 120 on motor. Or run Ivan aka atlplayer. He makes similar power and runs 13.2s
    -www.usedbarcode.net

This just in car an driver reports 2010 nissan gtr bone stock runs 11.3

then they took the car to Rome, ga and it ran 9.9.

Simply amazing
    -www.usedbarcode.net

This just in car an driver reports 2010 nissan gtr bone stock runs 11.3

then they took the car to Rome, ga and it ran 9.9.

Simply amazing
    NO ADVERTISING

-IA MANAGEMENT

fast crx good job

Quote Originally Posted by jdm eg6 View Post
    fast crx good job
    hell yea it is....
    NO ADVERTISING

-IA MANAGEMENT

He has a simple egay header with a 2.50 collector, a basic cold air intake and a chipped p28 done by me and tuned my me. All the tuning was done on the street with an innovative wideband the timing is a little aggressive but pulls very hard. Thats it just a simple swap. The gears are all still stock we pulled the trans off installed a clutch and bolted it back on. I agree it is out of the ordinary for the car to run that quick. But i know what he built i dont know why but it just works i cant even explain it. It may have 220 hp or maybe even 230 we are not sure but it puts the time down.

DTFKr3W?

Quote Originally Posted by DrCRX90 View Post
    He has a simple egay header with a 2.50 collector, a basic cold air intake and a chipped p28 done by me and tuned my me. All the tuning was done on the street with an innovative wideband the timing is a little aggressive but pulls very hard. Thats it just a simple swap. The gears are all still stock we pulled the trans off installed a clutch and bolted it back on. I agree it is out of the ordinary for the car to run that quick. But i know what he built i dont know why but it just works i cant even explain it.
    Hmmmmm you mean put together not bbbbuilt right?lol just messing with ya seems like a good setup but none of stuff listed is high dollar stuff and runs a very respectable time.I see why it isnt believeable but I believe anything is possible.I seen a stock b16 Eg run 14.1 with Radials nothing done to internals and stock b16 ecu.So I believe its possible.Nice setup
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by DrCRX90 View Post
    He has a simple egay header with a 2.50 collector, a basic cold air intake and a chipped p28 done by me and tuned my me. All the tuning was done on the street with an innovative wideband the timing is a little aggressive but pulls very hard. Thats it just a simple swap. The gears are all still stock we pulled the trans off installed a clutch and bolted it back on. I agree it is out of the ordinary for the car to run that quick. But i know what he built i dont know why but it just works i cant even explain it. It may have 220 hp or maybe even 230 we are not sure but it puts the time down.
    thanks for the help bro,but you no there is no way I have 220-230 whp with just a tune,lol that's what Kidd said last time I posted

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by jdm eg6 View Post
    fast crx good job
    thanks

Certified Gearhead

He should run kizdaway if he runs 12.2 he should put a bus length on him up to 120 on motor. Or run Ivan aka atlplayer. He makes similar power and runs 13.2s
    Bring them on up I would like to have a good run

discomonkey 220whp b series 12.-12.2 on drag radials crx
    Just wanted to say that my car has never been dynoed and has never run that on drag radials.

and I also have a hard time believing the hp vs weight vs 1/4mi. of allmotorcrx's car.

Quote Originally Posted by allmotorcrx View Post
    thanks for the help bro,but you no there is no way I have 220-230 whp with just a tune,lol that's what Kidd said last time I posted
    Wont know until you dyno it
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast